June 08, 2011

what women want - Drama Comedy

What Woman Want, a film collaboration between Andy Lau and Gong Li would opened in the cinema on 3 February, 2011. Andy sang an English song titled Slip Away for Gong Li, footage of the film were edited into a music video which allowed their love story to reach great heights. Andy also love the song as he expressed: "It's been a long time that I sing an English song, this song is rather special, it's different with my past songs, English song's lyrics is more difficult, since I sang it in the film, hope that Miss Gong Li will like it!" With the song being the film's theme song and included in the film, Andy described the song as "50% realistic 50% meaningful", he said: "This song has the secret hidden inside my heart, really wanted to tell Gong Li my feelings, apologize to her, but just could not have the courage, thus this song is written for her." The line among the lyrics that he loved is: "If I could I would change yesterday I would listen to my heart."

Movie Synopsis
What Women Want story about a young advertising executive and seducer named Sun (Andy Lau), knowing that his promotion was replaced by Li (Gong Li), an aggressive female boss and can provide much-needed female perspective of the company.

But one night after a power failure at his apartment, he has the ability to hear women's thoughts, which makes it valuable for the company, but put himself in competition with Li

Movie Trailer
what Women Want Trailer



Movie Credit

Distributor: Bona Entertainment Company Limited
Director: Chen Daming
Produser : Dede Nickerson, Chen Daming, Jeffrey Chan
Genre : Drama Comedy

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: